2. Prices and Payments: Use of the Site and Materials will be made available to you once payment has been authorized and the course session has commenced. Your International Tax Resource, LLC has no obligation to provide any Materials or services of any kind unless, and until, you make the authorized payment online. At any time prior to receiving payment, Your International Tax Resource, LLC may refuse to provide any Materials without giving any reason. The fee for use of the Materials is calculated and payable in advance of the course. Your credit card details are not handled by Your International Tax Resource, LLC. All payment and all credit card handling is provided through the third party, Stripe, Inc. We do not store any credit card information. User’s authority for payment must be given at the time of placing your order. Immediately upon purchase, a confirmation email will be sent to the user acknowledging payment for the Materials. Users will be required to create a password for logging into the website and accessing the Materials. In the event that Your International Tax Resource, LLC withdraws or is permanently unable to deliver Materials, a partial refund will be given covering the portion of the course that remains undelivered. Refunds will be issued for Materials only if 10% or less of the course documentation has been provided. Refund requests must be submitted in writing no later than the 5th day after purchase to admin@YourInternationalTaxResource.com. You will be issued an exchange credit to be used for any other Your International Tax Resource, LLC course Materials.
3. Termination: Your access to the Materials may be terminated by email notice if you are in material breach of these terms, and the breach is not remedied within the period of 14 days after email notice of the breach has been given to you. If we reasonably believe your breach of these terms affects our lawful operation of the website or provide information to third party users, we may suspend your access to website at any time.
4. Geographic location: If you, as a User, purchase Materials from this Site or Your International Tax Resource, LLC it is assumed you will use the materials in the country of purchase and will be charged indirect taxes (e.g. VAT/GST/sales tax), as appropriate, in the county. If you chose to use the materials in other countries you, as the User, will be responsible for the payment of the appropriate taxes in that other country.
5. User Warranty: As a User you warrant that you are not an agent or employee of any other tax training company and the Site and Materials are solely for the purpose of your individual education and training.
6. Trademark and Copyright: Your International Tax Resource, LLC, and certain other brands, trademarks, and service marks are marks of Your International Tax Resource, LLC and its affiliates. The Materials on this Site are copyrighted, and any unauthorized use of any Materials on this Site may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
7. Hyperlinks: Links to external websites are provided solely as a convenience to you. Your International Tax Resource, LLC has not reviewed all of these external websites, does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. If you decide to access any of the external websites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
8. No Warranty: The Materials provided at this site are provided “as is” without any warranties of any kind including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property. Your International Tax Resource, LLC further does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the Materials at this Site. Your International Tax Resource, LLC may make changes to the Materials at this Site, or to the services and prices described in them, at any time without notice. The Materials at this Site may be out of date, and Your International Tax Resource, LLC makes no commitment to update the Materials at this Site.
9. Limitation of Liability: In no event will Your International Tax Resource, LLC, its suppliers, or other third parties mentioned at this Site be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, those resulting from lower test scores, interruption of services or inaccurate information, or consequential damages) arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of the use of this Site, any websites liked to this Site, or the Materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages. In any event, User’s damages shall be limited to reimbursement of any payment for use of the Materials or Site within the last 365 days. If your use of the Materials or information from this Site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume all costs thereof.
11. Effective Date and Updates: The Terms are effective as of February 10th, 2019 and are subject to change without notice by Your International Tax Resource, LLC at any time. Please check for changes regularly. Your use of this Site after such changes constitutes your agreement to such changes.